High-Performance Silicone and Silane Paint and Coating Technology
- ULTRA SMOOTH (Average surface roughness < 2 microns)
- Reduce Fuel Consumption 6 – 12 %
- Meet and Exceed EEXI and CII
- Reduce GHG emissions
- Increase speeds
- 10 + year life
- Non-Depleting/ Non-polishing
- Extremely durable
- Environmentally safe – Zero Toxins
- Easy Clean – No restrictions for in-water hull cleaning globally
- Ultra-low VOC’s
Seacoat SCT specializes in high performance Silane-Siloxane coating technology for the Maritime sector in the Commercial, Military, Cruise and pleasure sectors. Non-toxic and Evironmentally safe sustainable solutions:
Economically – Environmentally – Socially – Performance
Seacoat SCT is a leader in the development of advanced game changing coating chemistry. We deliver next generation solutions, today.
- Silane – Siloxane Hard Hull coatings to replace conventional toxic antifouling bottom paints for all types of vessels
- Extreme heat/Flame resistant / fireproof and insulation protective coatings
SEA-SPEED V 10 X hard film (Polysiloxane), silicone foul release coating along with our Mil-SPECSeapoxy 73 marine epoxy primer is designed for application to steel or aluminum hulls on all types of commercial vessels, including Container ships, bulkers, Ro-Ro vessels, Dredgers, Oil tankers and product tankers as well as ferries. Seacoat’s SEA-SPEED is an ideal alternative to soft duplex silicone foul release coatings or Traditional TOXIC ablative antifouling or SPC antifouling paint.
The US Navy has used SEA-SPEED since 2001. It is ideally suited as an aluminum boat paint, particularly on Special operations (SOC) type vessels, patrol and riverine craft that are very high speed and used in extreme conditions. It can be applied to steel or aluminum hulls on all types of Military craft. The SEA-SPEED marine bottom paint forms a hard yet flexible elastomeric coating that can be applied direct to metal or over our Mil-Spec marine epoxy.
Phone: (832) 237 4400
Fax: (832) 237 4414
31902 Industrial Park Drive
Pinehurst, Texas 77362 USA